Skip to main content

Being One with Nature in Baler

Ditumabo Falls
About 5 kilometer away from Baler, we headed to San Luis . The town is famous for its waterfalls. They call the waterfalls as Mother Falls maybe because this is their source of water and as far as I know, also a source of energy.
The place was not fully accessible by vehicles when we went there. As soon as we got to the parking place, we thought we had already reached the falls but we were wrong because the commoners told us that we would have to walk 2 to 3 kilometers for us to see the Mother Falls.

They also told us that we had to be accompanied by one of the guardians of the place because it would be dangerous to just explore the way up the falls. After signing in the log book of the place and giving donations, we started walking. 
Along the way, we were told that there would be several waterfalls and that the so-called ‘Mother Falls’ is the last and the biggest. We were warned about snakes and slippery road. 
Along the way, we saw this some sort of a resting place with a signage saying Sex Room. Hahahaha 
And after an hour and half of exhausting walk…YEY!!!
We had reached the Mother Falls. 
We did take pictures as usual. (Low quality picture due to the dew made by the falls).
And after half an hour, we went back to the place where we could dip ourselves safely. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Car and Me

My mother always tells me stories about my childhood whenever we have “bonding time” or may I say, every time we are together. She really knows everything about my childhood and she enjoys telling me those funny stories. We even laugh till we drop! But my childhood stories that momma tells are not always funny. So whenever I have questions like “San ko nakuha ang peklat na to ma?” “Ano nangyari sa akin noong ganito ganyan?” I ask her and tada!!!! Kwentuhan na naman! Sometimes, it can make me realize things and understand why I am this way now. Those stories even though sad make me smile just remembering it happened to me. I hate crying so whenever I know momma is about to cry, I crank jokes and make her laugh. Those mementos are not to make us sad but happy. That is what I believe. One of those stories which I cannot consider sad nor happy but … I don’t know, is the one which took place when I was about to turn eight. It was so remarkable in my life. I witnessed how much

Baguio Forest House : Bed and Breakfast

One of the best places to visit and stay while you are in Baguio is this cozy place where you will always feel like it’s Christmas – Baguio Forest House. Fortunately, I was able to experience staying here even for just a night for business matters. Literally, I felt like I’m inside Santa’s house – the color, the ambiance, and the designs! Forest House, Loakan Rd, Baguio, 2600 Benguet I must admit, I really love the place and now I understand why most of the people I used to ask of the where-to’s in Baguio always recommend this place. Ambiance One of the things I loved during my stay this September 2015 was the ambiance of each place of the house. Every part of the house is a good place to relax and feel comfortable. The Room The room is also one of the things I love about this place. I wish I have the same style in our house. Rustic and quaint ! I heard the house is owned by an architect which explains why the design is simply captivating.

Top 8 Reasons Why You Should Visit Sagada

Finally, I find time updating my travel blog again after a long time! These past few months, I have been to different places but cannot find time of sharing my experience. You know work-related stuffs that makes me look old, stressed out and no balance in life? Hell yeah! To start, one of the places I have visited was Sagada! It was an unexpected and unplanned tour! Backstory: I was a new member in my new project and was starting the knowledge transfer sessions for almost a month then. I was stressed that time because of the stuffs being loaded in my mind… processes, reports, monitoring and the likes. Information overload for almost a month! I needed a break! And what would be a better way to refresh my system after a stressing work in the metro? Yeaaaaaah! Time off! Luckily, just two weeks then, my travel colleague proposed that we accompany the group going to Sagada as there were still available slots and it would be a good time to visit the place to conduct ocu