Skip to main content

It's All About Time

When I was younger and looked ahead , time seemed to move so slowly….
I could hardly imagine what other folks often said.

“Ang bilis ng oras.”
“Lunes na naman, trabaho na naman.”
“Tapos na ang day-off…”


But, as I aged older, the years seem short now. I even sometimes hear myself say…

“Pasukan na naman?”
“Di ko man lang na-enjoy ang sembreak.”

And now, I can SOMETIMES realize the brevity of life.
Sometimes… ?

Yes! Kasi may mga araw sa buhay ko bilang estudyante na nasasabi ko…

“Ang tagal naman magbakasyon. Tagal ng sembreak!”
“Hay! Ang tagal naman ng class. Tinatamad na ko!!!”
“Di pa ba uwian? Bato na ko!”

I know! Nagdaan ka rin sa ganyan. Nasabi mo rin yan!
But still, I can realize how short life is. “Life is fleeting as vapor”, the Bible says. Para lang tayong mga bula. We appear for a little time and then vanish away. QUESTIONS,
Paano mo ba nagamit ang TIME mo?

Paano mo nagamit ang kung ide-describe ko, the most precious commodity on earth….
Yung the most precious gift one can give to someone…

…one of the scarce resources kung gagamitan natin ng economy

Looking back to our lives, nasan na nga ba tayo?

Have we been achieving our goals?
Hmmm…

Maybe you are wondering.. ang bata ko pa para isipin yan ah! Pero

It’s not bad to review our lives once in a while. It’s not bad to do it while we are young.
Have we made the most out of our limited days?

Kung medyo alanganin ang mga sagot mo, well…
We cannot change it. We cannot do something to how we spent our time in the past.
Wala naman tayo noong “dagger and sand of time” na tulad nung sa Prince of Persia to turn back time and…

Wala rin tayong magic takure na sumisigaw lang ng

“lilipad lilipad takure”

then kung saang time
zone na tayo napunta.

We cannot prolong our time. Our problem is not to increase what is remaining but how wisely to use on daily allotment of those 1440 minutes or 86400 seconds.

Let’s try not to waste time.
Be productive!
Spend it with our loved ones and friends!

REMEMBER:
"Number your days to make it count."
"Wasting the gift of time insults the Giver of time."
-iamrjroque227
Richard J Roque

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Car and Me

My mother always tells me stories about my childhood whenever we have “bonding time” or may I say, every time we are together. She really knows everything about my childhood and she enjoys telling me those funny stories. We even laugh till we drop! But my childhood stories that momma tells are not always funny. So whenever I have questions like “San ko nakuha ang peklat na to ma?” “Ano nangyari sa akin noong ganito ganyan?” I ask her and tada!!!! Kwentuhan na naman! Sometimes, it can make me realize things and understand why I am this way now. Those stories even though sad make me smile just remembering it happened to me. I hate crying so whenever I know momma is about to cry, I crank jokes and make her laugh. Those mementos are not to make us sad but happy. That is what I believe. One of those stories which I cannot consider sad nor happy but … I don’t know, is the one which took place when I was about to turn eight. It was so remarkable in my life. I witnessed how much

Baguio Forest House : Bed and Breakfast

One of the best places to visit and stay while you are in Baguio is this cozy place where you will always feel like it’s Christmas – Baguio Forest House. Fortunately, I was able to experience staying here even for just a night for business matters. Literally, I felt like I’m inside Santa’s house – the color, the ambiance, and the designs! Forest House, Loakan Rd, Baguio, 2600 Benguet I must admit, I really love the place and now I understand why most of the people I used to ask of the where-to’s in Baguio always recommend this place. Ambiance One of the things I loved during my stay this September 2015 was the ambiance of each place of the house. Every part of the house is a good place to relax and feel comfortable. The Room The room is also one of the things I love about this place. I wish I have the same style in our house. Rustic and quaint ! I heard the house is owned by an architect which explains why the design is simply captivating.

Indonesia: My First Adventure Abroad

For my first trip abroad, Indonesia was a cool and adventurous travel destination because it has much to offer to a traveler like me who loves to see natural beauty and well-preserved landscapes. -June 12-15, 2012 I got to meet different people of different religions and had a chance to discover rich culture. To get to know a different culture was a big experience for me. I regretted nothing. Every person I met is opened, kind and friendly. Soekarno-Hatta International Airport In Jakarta, I got a chance to meet in person two of my long-time twitter friends - Hengkie and Anggara. It’s been a year since I booked my ticket to Indonesia. With me was my best friend Jonah. Angga, Hengkie, Me and Jonah We toured the city and visited some of the national places in Central Jakarta. One of which was MoNas. Grand Indonesia After a day tour in its capital city, the next destination was Bali. Here, we got to meet Made, Irfan, and Muri - Jonah’s colleagues, who also